COME TO THE GRAND OPENING OF OUR NEW FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER!
Posted on 01/19/2010
January 27, 2010, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm, The Jerry Davis Center for Children & Families/The Arc of Somerset County opens its new resource facility for persons with disabilities and their families. The center is located at 141 S. Main Street, Manville, NJ 08835. Learn vital advocacy skills; gain information on critical programs and services available in the community; and network with concerned caregivers, families and friends who share your interests in obtaining quality services for children and adult with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are here to serve you!
The Jerry Davis Center for Children & Families provides the following services:
· Referrals to a broad range of community programs
· Recreation, social and support groups
· Assistance with education, transition and future planning
· Referrals to sources of quality healthcare, therapy and equipment
· On-going workshops and support groups
· Instruction on how to obtain services through Medicaid and the NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities
Use of the center and its resources are FREE to the public. Hours of operation will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Other hours are available by appointment.
To learn more about The Jerry Davis Family Support Center, please attend the Open House. This event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP by Monday, January 25, 2010 by contacting Mary Atchey at: (908) 725-8544 x 624 or, email@example.com